Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drunk texting, drunk calling

The semi-uncontrollable habit of texting or calling someone when you're drunk is far more dangerous than drunk driving, I suppose. If you're drunk-driving, the consequence can only be a one-off thing - death. But if you're drunk texting or calling, the consequences of the things you can say can be very grave - to the point you'll wish you'd die instantly, but you won't!

Just recently, I got buzzed with drinking different kinds of mixed drinks and stupidly decided to drunk-call someone from my past (and skipped the drunk-texting part!). Good thing his phone didn't ring and I just got the recorded voice message "The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area." - or I could have said some pathetic stuff that will totally ruin my past decision that I stood strong with. Looking back, I realized that I had nothing to say to him in the first place (or so I thought)! I am very thankful that I was then so weak and lazy to text him after the failed call attempt. Relief!

Next time I feel like I'm starting to get possessed by alcohol, I will turn off my phone. This is madness, and it should never happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...