Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happiness

I’m glad I realized that happiness can be found anywhere. Before, I thought it could only be achieved by following the conventional formula of getting a job, getting married, having kids and raising them, retiring and eventually dying peacefully.

But then as I grew up, I started to accept that I am different. Life experiences taught me that bliss can be much cherished from the simplest and weirdest of things - walking alone, enjoying my favorite meal, sharing the table with family and friends, driving during wee hours, listening to the songs of my life, crying, and even waking up in the arms of a stranger.

It’s all about recognition of the moment’s pleasure and keeping it in your heart to complete yourself - without the need to find someone else to fill your heart with happiness.

25 May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...